Terms & Conditions
Your rights are protected under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations which came in to effect on June 13th 2014. The Regulations aim to harmonise the rights of consumers across the EU.
We aim to dispatch shipments within 3 business days (Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays) after the order was placed, subject to product availability. This applies to all orders - whether dispatched via Letter Post or Courier.
No orders will be dispatched on Saturday or Sunday or Bank Holidays.
Next Day Delivery is only available on orders placed before 12 noon on Monday to Thursday (excl. Bank Holidays).
Payment is to be made in full when placing an order. No credit account will be entered in to. Payment can be made by Visa Debit; Visa or MasterCard. All prices for products on the website include VAT at the prevailing rate of 20%. All prices are correct at the time of publishing the website.
When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption and processed through 'WorldPay.' At no time in the payment process does Supreme Products have any visibility of any customer card details. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
All goods are subject to availability and provided that an item is in stock should be delivered within 4 - 5 working days of placing an order to mainland UK. Next day delivery is available, a surcharge will apply. Please contact the Supreme Products office on 01377 229050 for details.
You must inform us within three working days if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
Cancellation - Your right to cancel:
You have the right to cancel an order within 14 days of receipt of the order without giving a reason for cancellation (‘cooling off period’). The 14 days for cancellation start the day after the goods have been delivered. Where different goods within an order have been delivered at different times, the 14 day cancellation period is deemed to start the day after delivery of the last item in the order.
To cancel you order, please contact Supreme Products on +44 (0) 1377 229050, quoting your invoice or order number.
Refunds, Returns & Exchanges:
Your rights to return goods are also protected under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
Unspoiled goods may be exchanged or refunded if returned within 14 days of delivery, along with proof of purchase. Soiled goods will not be considered for exchange or refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
Supreme Products do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
a. Take and fulfill customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
If you need to contact us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can call on 01377 229050 (+44 1377 229050 outside the UK).
- No purchase is normally necessary
- The winner must arrange and cover any cost of transport and / or accommodation to the agreed location for the makeover as arranged.
- Supreme Products and its agents will use all reasonable endeavours to facilitate a suitable date for the winner to attend the makeover day.
- The makeover day must be arranged within one month, to take place within 3 months of the winner being announced, unless agreed in writing in advance.
- In the event that a prize has been awarded to a horse and rider / handler combination, the prize becomes null and void if the combination is no longer valid (i.e. horse sold or loan term ended). The prize will only be transferable to a different combination if agreed in writing in advance.
- If the winner is not able to attend the makeover day the prize is non-transferable
- If the prize comprises of multiple elements - makeover day plus products and / or garments - and the winner is not able to attend, the prize becomes null and void.